Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is pleased to announce the following awards given! We have been working hard applying for technology and playground grants and are recipients of the following:
- Anderson Children’s Foundation – $10,000
- CBS Local 2, the HN, & Frances C. Berger Foundation (Coachella Valley Spotlight Award) – $25,000
- Caritas Telecommunications Grant – $20,000
- Augustine Band of Cahuilla Indians – $2,500
- Bighorn Cares Grant – $25,000
- Kaboom – $13,00
We could not be happier…so exciting for our school!
Our Lord is truly blessing us….new preschool, new multi-purpose hall with stage, kitchen, indoor courts, and now these grants!! These awards will help us acquire more Chromebooks for junior high; upgrade our computer lab, administration office, and provides the school community with new playground equipment. Continue to keep OLPH School in prayer!