The 2nd Annual OLPH School Student Council Car Show was a success!
CONGRATS TO OUR AWARD WINNERS:
• Best Bike/Pedal Car Award: Joe Villa of Blvd. Knights, Dyno Roadster
• Best in Class – Classic Car: Roy Torres, ‘59 Chevy Truck
• Most Original: Marco Machado, ‘65 Volkswagen
• Best Paint: Israel Chavez, ‘64 Chevy
• Best in Class – Lowrider: Lupe Gonzalez, ‘56 Chevy
• Student Council’s Favorite: Steve Hahn, Milk Truck
• Best of Show: Victor Flores, ‘37 Chevy
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
• OLPH students, school families, teachers and administrators, and community members who contributed their time, talent, and treasure to make this fundraising event possible;
• the participants and car clubs who entered their cars and bikes into the show and were here with us at today’s event, including Latino Classics Car Club, City Cruisers, 111 Volkswagen, Blvd. Knights, Cali Kings, New Illusions Car Club, Oldies Car Club, Street Kings, We Ridin, Solo Riders, and Palm Springs Cruise Association;
• our sponsors – Rangel Electric, Sancho’s Landscape Construction, Huerta’s Restaurant, Super Mario’s Ice Cream, Alba’s Towing & Auto Repair, Big Wheel Cartel, Mike’s Auto Electric, and Edelbrock Performance;
• BOHEMIO for the great live music;
• Que Mango, E & E Pel’s, and school parent volunteers who provided delicious food and refreshing drinks;
• and everyone who attended the Car Show to support our school and student council.
WHERE YOU CAN SEE MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF THE CAR SHOW:
Please like the content there and SUBSCRIBE!