Dear Angel Families,
Many of you have heard of school districts and local private schools reporting their reopening or a reopening date. We are currently still awaiting our final waiver approval from Riverside County Public Health. Once approved we will be allowed to reopen if our numbers remain below the 25/100 metric needed for 5 consecutive days. We are currently at 16.6/100.
OLPH is ready to return and when our wavier is approved we will reopen in a staggered system with TK/K & 1st leading our return. Every two days thereafter, the next two grade levels will reopen. We are currently only allowed to reopen under the waiver for grades TK-6th. 7th & 8th grades will be allowed to return when our county falls into the red tier and remains there for 5 consecutive days.
In further preparation for your return, we ask that you fill out this Google Form. We will need a headcount of how many families would like to remain in COSL or return to campus.
Extended care will only be available for extreme circumstances and will not be available to all families. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to give you an exact reopening date, but please stay posted as you will be receiving information as it comes to us. We are preparing a reopening guide and protocol for our OLPH families so that you are prepared for the day we do welcome our Angels back!
We are thrilled that a reopening date is fast approaching, and can’t wait for our students to be back on campus.