Schoolwide Learning Expectations
A Student of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is:
1. A Faithful Catholic Who:
- prays often and participates in liturgy and the sacraments.
- appreciates the presence of God in his/her life.
- is Christ-like to others.
- wants to grow in faith.
- values a Catholic education.
2. A Life-Long Learner Who:
- tries to learn daily, sharing all he/she has learned.
- is open to others’ ideas.
- applies skills effectively.
- desires to set and achieve goals.
- uses critical thinking skills.
- is computer literate.
3. An Effective Communicator Who:
- uses an age-appropriate vocabulary.
- articulates thoughts in speech and writing.
- demonstrates strong listening skills.
- reads with fluency and comprehension.
- uses technology appropriately and productively.
4. A Responsible Person Who:
- is trustworthy and honest.
- makes good choices.
- takes on leadership roles.
- has a positive attitude.
- respects authority.
- has self-discipline and self-respect.
5. A Worldwide Citizen Who:
- is a peacemaker who accepts and cares for people and the earth.
- is aware of events that are happening locally and worldwide.
- is digitally responsible.